Everything needed to create an orca whale great for all levels.
- 2 felting needles (med. needles)
- instruction sheet
- felting wool to make the orca
- glass eyes
- Not included but needed a pad to work on, if needed select that option at checkout
- we recommend an awl as well
* recommended for ages 10 and up. Children will need supervision.
Our wool is all sourced from a small Canadian mill who uses local wool from Western Canadian wool. They process the wool with organic soaps, and minimally process it so their is no harsh chemicals and bleaches used. All of the wool is processed on vintage equipment from the 1800’s. Because the wool is minimally processed you will find bits of straw within which add character.
The wool is a great fibre for felting, it comes from the Dorset sheep and needle felts beautifully with a medium size needle