Gingerbread Needle Felting Kit
Everything needed to create 12 Gingerbread for either a garland or mini ornaments.
- foam felting pad 4'x4'
- 4 felting needles (med. needles)
- 2 Fine Felting Needles
- embroidery needle and string
- tutorial/ instruction sheet
- felting wool to make 12 brown gingerbread plus additional colors for decorating( 30 grams of brown, 20 grams of cream, 10 grams of red, 10 grams of green, 10 grams of black)
~finished bee not included
* recommended for ages 10 and up. Children will need supervision.
Our wool is all sourced from a small Canadian mill who uses local wool from Western Canadian wool. They process the wool with organic soaps, and minimally process it so their is no harsh chemicals and bleaches used. All of the wool is processed on vintage equipment from the 1800’s. Because the wool is minimally processed you will find bits of straw within which add character.
The wool is a great fibre for felting, it comes from the Dorset sheep and needle felts beautifully with a medium size needle